The Slipcover Process..or how I work.
1. Contact me to get on my wait list and figure out yardage- I am usually 3-6 weeks out. I require a 1/3 deposit to be put on cutting schedule.
2. Purchase your fabric ( nothing with a backing or upholstery weight.)
3. Prewash your fabric in 6-8 yd increments in (hot water for whites, cold for colors) and dry on high. Promptly remove from dryer and fold to eliminate wrinkles. Some fabrics can't be washed (you can always wash a test strip to see how it turns out). If you don't prewash your fabric beforehand you might want to dry clean your slipcovers in the future to prevent shrinkage.
4. I will schedule your pick up ( small chairs) or on site fitting (couch large chairs). Fittings take about 3-4 hours per item.
5. Turnaround time is usually 2 weeks.